September 17, 2009

ODTUG Hyperion SIG - Elections

During Kaleidoscope, elections were held for the new ODTUG Hyperion SIG board. The winners (well, we're all winners, as my 3rd grade Physical Education teacher taught me) are:
  • Al Marciante, Oracle (advisory board member)
  • Angie Wilcox, JCPenney
  • Cameron Lackpour, interRel Consulting
  • Doug Bliss, ACE Cash Express
  • Edward Roske, interRel Consulting
  • Gary Crisci, Morgan Stanley
  • Jeff McAhren, Health Markets
  • John Weimar, Kerdock
  • Natalie Delemar, Randstad
  • Quinlan Eddy, Star Analytics
  • Tim Tow, Applied OLAP (de facto board member)
It's a nice mix of users and vendors with almost exactly even numbers of each. It's a large board, to be sure, but it works.

As many of you know, I was the President of the ODTUG Hyperion SIG until after these elections were held. The first order of business for the newly elected board was to decide on an elected President (since I was president by proclamation more than anything). Gary Crisci successfully overthrew me in a bloodless coup, so I'd like to congratulate Gary on becoming the new ODTUG Hyperion SIG President. I'm still on the board so I still get to attend the bi-weekly calls: Gary has been doing a great job of keeping the board in line.

If you want to join the ODTUG Hyperion SIG, all it takes is joining their Linked In group:

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I think you forget someone :-)

Edward Roske said...

Ack! Sorry, Natalie. Corrected now. [For shame...]